Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year and I'm already feeling full of Christmas spirit! So, I'm giving away a fabulous selection of some of my favourite Christmas treats, along with several of my books, to get you in the mood - and perhaps tick a few items off your Christmas shopping list at the same time!
The prize consists of:
- A signed first edition hardback of my latest book, The Disappearance
- A signed first edition hardback edition of A Half Forgotten Song
- Signed paperback editions of The English Girl, The Night Falling and The Misbegotten
- Audiobook editions on CD of The Legacy and The Unseen
- A bottle of 2010 vintage Monsigny champagne
- A bottle of Berton Vineyard's botrytis semillon dessert wine (also delicious with a cheeseboard!)
- Two gorgeous china mugs, ideal for bookworms, from Bookishly
- A 'Winter' scented candle from The White Company - my favourite Christmassy scent!
- A tin of Chocolat Charbonnel, the ultimate hot chocolate
- A tin of Chloe's hazelnut and cocoa wafer rolls - so moreish!
- A box of Monty Bojangles' chocolate truffles
- A Lindt chocolate santa - is it Christmas without one?
- A bag of Waitrose No.1 Cantucci - the most delicious Italian biscuits
- An Arden Amici mini panettone
Simply sign up to my quarterly newsletter by midnight on the 15th December to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!
A winner will be drawn at random on 16th December and notified by email. Sorry - due to shipping costs and the weight of the prize, entry is UK only.
No purchase necessary. See website terms and privacy for further details on giveaways and data capture.